Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Ni語錄 - about report card

Ni ma:「nini, there's a lot things going on next week...you will get your report card next Monday, No school on next Tuesday, and teacher-parent conference will be on next Thursday!」

Nini:「 yeah~ I can't wait to get my report card! I can't wait! I can't wait!」

Ni ma:"oh wow! you think your report card will be pretty good?"

Nini:「well, I don't think I will get C- ! so, why I'm worry about it?」

Ni ma:「 C minus!!! Mmm...your stander s not that high! =___= let me tell you, i don't think your teacher will give you C minus either. Usually teachers are pretty nice to Kindergarteners and 1st graders, it's not easy to get C-, you know!! by the way, teacher will grade you by 1, 2, 3, 4 ..not ABC....」

這小孩的標準還真是不高阿,只要不拿C- 就不用擔心?! @@ 難怪他每天過的那麼開心....XD

【Ni 6Y】

No comments: