Tuesday, June 10, 2014

renew books

When I was driving home, ni ma:" OH!!!!!! Ni !!! We have to renew those library books today!!!otherwise, trouble again!"

ni:" oh! don't worry! I renewed them already!" 

ni ma:" You renewed the books already?! when?"

ni:" last time when you were vacuuming the floor, I used you computer. I typed "Q" and then queens library's website came up. I saw "My account" and I clicked it. Then I saw I can renew the books. So I checked the books and renewed them!!"

ni ma:" REALLY????!!! you know how to use it?"

ni: " easy.... just check, check, check, check.....and click "renew"! That's it!" 

ni ma:" Are you serious? you did it already?!"

ni:" YES, MOMMY!!! Cause I don't want to get fine and I have to go to library and read books for hours! And I was playing your computer anyway...."

【Ni 6Y】


No comments: