Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tomorrow

Dear All,

Thanks for your prayers and care.
Baby is doing well in my tummy. Richard and I are all good.
This morning we went to see doctor and did ultrasound checkup.
Everything is normal and good.
Just my fluid was lower than before (last week was 15, today is 7), but still in the good range( 7 and above).

My doctor, Dr. Lustig, asked me to go to hospital for inducing @ 7:30 am tomorrow (1/23), if I don't have contraction tonight.
(Well.. I guess i will not have contraction tonight..I'm not even feel it. =_=" No dilating, No contraction. No water breaking.)

The reason Dr. Lustig wants to do inducing is because:
1. past the due date
2. fluid is decreasing
3. she wants to work with the good amount of fluid.


I will let my parents keep my cell phone( starts tonight 1/22 ).
I'm kindly asking my friends, brothers and sisters NOT TO call my cell #.
Thank you~~

Please keeping us in your prayer.
I'm sure this will be the best way to support us. ^^
After baby comes out, Richard and I will try to update you guys. *^_^*

Thanks again.

God Bless.

In Him,
Esther

No comments: