Saturday, March 24, 2007

Before The Throne of God Above

● Before The Throne of God Above ●
Before The Throne of God Above 原本是Charitie L. Smith Bancroft(1847-1892) 於1861年寫的,Vicki Cook於1997保留歌詞,改編曲子,我很喜歡Vicki Cook的曲子,配上Charitie的詞,唱起來很感動,很感恩~三節都很感動、激勵人心~ When Satan tempts me to despair and tells me of the guilt within. Upward I look and see Him there who made an end of all my sin.Because the sinless Savior died, my sinful soul is counted free. For God the just is satisfied to look on Him and pardon me.撒旦的攪擾、控告為要使我們遠離神,但是我們真是有福份的人,因著耶穌,我們的過犯、罪孽,不再被計算、紀念。因著耶穌,我們被counted free!! 何等大的恩典! 我們的名字,刻在耶穌的手上,寫在耶穌的心中!這位最大的祭司,這位神,祂的名字是愛,是以馬內利!是我的主,我的神!

Before the throne of God above Music by Vicki Cook Lyrics: Charitie Lees Smith Bancoft


Before the throne of God aboveI have a strong and perfect plea.
A great high Priest whose Name is Love Who ever lives and pleads for me.
My name is graven on His hands, My name is written on His heart.
I know that while in heaven He standsNo tongue can bid me thence depart.

When Satan tempts me to despairAnd tells me of the guilt within,
Upward I look and see Him thereWho made an end of all my sin.
Because the sinless Savior died My sinful soul is counted free.
For God the just is satisfied To look on Him and pardon me.

Behold Him there the risen Lamb, My perfect spotless righteousness,
The great unchangeable I am, King of glory and of grace,
One in Himself I cannot die. My soul is purchased by His blood,
My life is hid with Christ on high,With Christ my Savior and my God!

No comments: