Tuesday, December 4, 2012

ni語錄 - Cinderella or Ariel

下午接了nini,在回家的路上...
ni mama問:「 nini, which one you like more? Cinderella or Ariel?」
nini:「well, I like both.」
ni mama:「If only can choose one, which one do you like more?」
nini:「 Hum.....let me compare a little bit.....」

幾秒鐘之後....
nini:「ok! I like Ariel better.」
ni mama有點訝異: 「oh yeah? I thought you like Cinderella more than Ariel!」
nini:「Because Cinderella has to do a lot of chores!! Ariel doesn't have to do any chores. She was a princess already! So, I like Ariel better!!」

哈哈哈哈!!!因為Cinderella要做很多家事, 所以她比較喜歡小美人魚!!!小美人魚生來就已經是公主了!!!什麼雜事都不用做~天生的公主命啦!!! 哈哈....

我又繼續問...
ni mama:「how about snow white?」
nini:「No, I'm not really like snow white.」 ni mama:「why not?」
nini:「because she got choked by apple! i don't want to get choked!」

哈哈哈~~~
我家nini的想法真可愛!!

【Ni 4Y10M】

No comments: